A federal appeals court has struck down Virginia's same-sex marriage ban.
LGBT News :: Top Stories
North Carolina's attorney general says his office will no longer defend the state's voter-approved ban on same sex marriage in court after a federal appeals court ruled a similar prohibition in neighboring Virginia unconstitutional.
A Little Rock native who has worked for several nonprofits will be the first Arkansas director for the nation's largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights group.
A gender binary exists in fashion, and that's a challenge for those who don't conform.
A storm system that wreaked havoc across the eastern U.S. spawned a tornado just north of Boston on Monday, causing extensive damage in the coastal city of Revere, where roofs were ripped off buildings and dozens of large trees were uprooted.
- Jenny McCarthy Regrets Hillary Clinton Gay Joke, Calls Herself a 'Hypocrite'
- Kan. Gay Man Arrested After Leaving Baby in Hot Car
- Nigeria Says 'Gay Cross-Dresser' Led Bombing Attack That Kills 80
- Man Caught in Gay Sex Act at Fla. Nude Beach Allegedly Leads to Wife's Death
- Lawsuit: Circumcision Goes Wrong at Ala. Hospital
Eric Bana :: Immersed in ’Evil’ for Latest Film
Gary Oldman and Andy Serkis :: Man vs. Ape in Latest Franchise Sequel
Halle Berry :: Weightless and Pregnant in 'Extant'
Gary Janetti :: On Bringing 'Vicious' to the States
Neon Trees’ Tyler Glenn :: The Happiest Version Of Himself
Is That Snaggletoothed Bureaucrat Really Tilda Swinton?